Money Back Guarantee
Thank you for using our essay writing service. The objective of our writing service is to provide high-quality assignments to students. If you recently paid for a paper and you are not happy with it, we are here to help.
Below are our refund terms:
- Our service works on a deposit
pay basis. Any amounts that are in your wallet are refundable in full. You can request for a refund by either using the withdrawal button in your payments
, or sending an email to order (at)
iwriteessays (dot) com. We will process your refund in 1-3 business days.
- We do not refund any amounts you pay for promoting your listing such as "Featured order" fees, "Urgent Project", "top ten writers”, Fees, and "Non-Disclosure Agreement" Fees" and Other Order Promotion Fees even if decide not to proceed with the order.
- You cannot get a refund if you have marked the project as complete. Once you use the "mark order as finished” button, the funds are transferred to the writer’s account and cannot be recovered. Releasing escrow is final! NEVER release the escrowed money for any part of the paper until you have received the work for that part and certified that it meets your quality standards!
- You can cancel your order at any time, however, you will be charged for any part of the work that has already been done by the writer. If the writer has completed the whole order, the whole amount you deposited will be paid to the writer.
- You can read the work delivered via the preview window before paying the writer. If you are not happy with the work, you can either ask for a revision, change of writer, or refund. Please send us an email if you want to dispute any order.
- The amount reserved for an order that has been delivered or is in progress can only be eligible for withdrawal when you successfully dispute the quality of the work done by the writers by providing valid reasons for cancellation or evidence of poor quality of work as specified in our terms of service. Even where we approve your cancellation request, we may charge a certain percent of the project fee (up to 100%) to compensate the writer for the work they had done before you requested cancellation.