Essay On Pride In One's Work
Essay writing has multiple benefits, which includes giving one the chance to increase your knowledge through research. And improve on your writing skills. Pride is among suitable topic on which to write an essay about. This is because many experts have expressed viewpoints that vary on this emotion of which many readers can relate with it. Drafting an essay on pride gives one an opportunity to express your thoughts, views and experiences. It also helps readers to understand your specific points of view.
Guidelines that will help you write an essay on pride
- Work with a word or phrase that relates to pride and that you have good understanding. For example, you decide to write about how support an individual's feeling proud on anything he has successfully accomplished, you have to brainstorm for the words or phrases that you disagree with and they relate to pride. Another related example is when a proud person decides to treat others poorly or inappropriately because he believes he is superior to them. In your outline includes a sentence that has your main idea, and talks about pride can be both good and bad that is the one that support pride and another that disagree with pride
- Look for books that contain fiction or nonfiction information that touch on the topic of pride, for example the book written by Jane Austen, "Pride and Prejudice". Another one is Seven Deadly Sins" by Michael Dyson. You will get a lot of benefits and disadvantages of pride as you work with these books. However they give you suitable resources that you can depend on to reference your essay.
- At the introduction of your essay have a sentence that introduces what pride is. Define pride using a dictionary, as you explain the part of pride you agree with and the part of pride you do not support. Base your argument on your earlier brainstorming session that you had at the start of you essay.
- Make up the first paragraph of the essay body using your pro-pride thought. Using two or three more sentences explain why pride, as you give facts, details and examples from resources you have or from your personal experiences. In the second paragraph of your body explain why pride can be negative also using your own experience or the sources.
- In the conclusion to your essay, rewrite your essay's main idea on pride. Sum up the disadvantages and advantages of pride in one or two sentences.
- Proofread your essay on pride as you make any necessary changes in spelling and grammar. Have content that is convincing enough for your reader to share your opinions and get your point of view. Write a conclusion that leaves something for the reader to think about.