Tips Of Writing An Essay In 150 Words
Normally, an essay contains anywhere between 400-700 words. However, your teacher may ask you to write a different and shorter essay. When writing a shorter essay one is advised to be composed while sticking to one point. It may be challenging to write short essay at times comparing to the long ones. Always when writing an essay stick to the guidelines and the format of a good essay. Having a brief essay is essential since the reader can review it in a very short time given other task that may be awaiting him. A brief essay will comprise of around one paragraph which will help one stick just to the main points hence being relevant.
Instructions To Follow When Writing A Short Essay
- Develop a simple outline by making essential pre-writing. Derive your key points where you base your arguments on. Get your primary point and make sure you concentrate main points. Do not deviate from the purpose of your essay.
- Start with introduction paragraph that constitute 30-40 words. The context of your introduction should be broad at the beginning of the paragraph to be striking enough. Base your argument on your thesis which should be very specific.
- After a paragraph of introduction, the body follows which should be slightly bigger normally 50-80 words. The body should clearly discuss your thesis statement in very supportive manner. For example; if your thesis is talks about teaching is a well satisfying carrier choice, then within your body elaborate how teaching as career rewards both emotionally and lucrative. Be as open enough as you give examples.
- Make a conclusion of your essay in 30-50 words as you restate your thesis highlighting all the main points presented within the body in a simple manner. Remember to create a personal insight especially to the reader about the topic of study. Show the reader how he can transform his life through the subject itself.
- Finally make your work clear by proofreading carefully as you check any errors and if your work is grammatically correct. To be able to make corrections properly, it is advised to start reading your work from the end so that you can concentrate on corrections rather than content.
To show a well organized work, break your essay into three paragraphs mainly; introduction, body and the conclusion. This will help your work to be displayed in a very under stable manner. Always display your key points openly as you cite many examples.